Grab one of our QD bag leashes to keep your bag attached to your rifle!
- Berry compliant
- Made with Milspec Components: QD Swivel, Webbing, Grimloc, Slider
- Extends up to 12"
- Comes in Coyote Tan or Black
The Hoptic Picatinny Bubble Level is simple yet highly effective upgrade to your precision rifle, preventing cant prevents you from second guessing your input.
Fits Picatinny scope bases, easy read without adjusting your position/head.
6061 T6 Aluminum
Black Type 3 Hard Anodizing
Weight .5 OZ
Made in the USA
Details: Bubble Level
FIX IT STICKS ALL-IN-ONE TORQUE DRIVER KIT
Featuring the FIX IT STICKS ALL-IN-ONE TORQUE DRIVER KIT. Tighten down your scope rings, mounts, actions screws, etc. while in the field, at the range, or at home. No more over or under tightening your critical components. Lightweight and compact - the All-in-One Torque Driver Kit will always be there when you need it.
- All-in-One Torque Driver (15 - 65 inch lbs)
- T-Way T-Handle Wrench
- 15 different bits
- 1/2" Socket and 1/4" bit adapter set
- Zippered case with Molded Holder
Please note that the All-in-One Driver operates differently than the normal Fix It Sticks Torque Limiters.
M-Lok (hardware not included)
Details: Bullet Holder
The WeatherFlow WEATHERmeter integrates seamlessly with the BallisticsARC mobile app to provide long range shooters with a complete atmospheric profile. Bluetooth Smart (BLE) technology allows this weather meter to pair instantly to your mobile device for quick sampling.
- Wind Speed and Direction : 2 to 125 mph (+/- 0.5% or .2mph)
- Barometric Pressure: 8.86 to 32.48 inhg (+/- 0.004 inhg)
- Temperature, Wind Chill, Heat Index, and Dew Point: -40 to 185F (+/- 0.5F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (+/- 3%)
- Density Altitude: displays as ft or meters (derived from temp, station pressure, and rel humidity)
Compatibility and Additional features include:
- Direct integration with BallisticsARC mobile app as well as other 3rd party apps
- iOS 7.0 or later on iPhone 4s, iPad 3, iPad mini, or newer
- most Android devices with Jelly Bean 4.3 or later
- 3v, CR 2450 coin cell battery with >500 hours battery life
- Auto power off (30 seconds after closing app or connection loss)
- Includes hard case for storage
- 3 year warranty
Details: Wind Meter
Push Button Base to Stud Adaptor
Do you have that favorite hunting rifle that has the standard locking swivel studs in the stock but your favorite sling from your other rifle happens to have push button swivels sewn in and you can’t use it? The answer used to be either install push button bases in your rifle or buy a new sling. Now, with the Push Button Base to Swivel Stud Adaptor, you can use a sling with push button swivels on virtually any rifle. Simply attach the adaptor to the swivel stud just like you would do with a locking swivel and now you can use your favorite push button sling without drilling into a stock or sewing on new swivels. Also works well with our Bag Leash to attach your shooting bags to your favorite rifle!
BADASS SOAP ON A ROPE™ in GUNSMOKE
Never has there been a bar of soap so revolutionary, that it has forever changed the way warfighters bathe. Introducing BADASS SOAP ON A ROPE™. Gunsmoke is a fresh, alpha male fragrance, developed with hints of gunpowder, and fueled by firepower.
A pre-drilled hole is provided to add your own 550 paracord, or use the supplied stainless steel cable to hang inside your shower. When the soap is gone, or the hole is no longer usable, you can reuse the cable as a keychain or throw it in your ruck for later use.
Key Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Olea Europaea (Olive), Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Black Pepper
A portion of proceeds benefit United States Veterans & Law Enforcement.
2 ⅛” High
3 ⅛” Wide
MOD7 HOG Saddle Specs:
- CNC machined from a solid block of aluminum
- Black oxide stainless steel bolt and guide rods
- Hard anodized finish (a resilient surface which serves as an excellent base coat for custom camouflage paint)
- 1/4-20 stainless steel mounting threads and 3/8-16 back up threads
- CNC machined torque knob assembly with retention button screw to prevent disassembly in the field (opens 1/4in wider than previous model)
- Stainless steel noise dampening tension spring
- 1/4 inch thick, recessed urethane pads specifically engineered to absorb rifle recoil and reduce muzzle jump
- Anti-rotation slots to accept tripod QD plates that have video pins
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Weight: 15.8ozsandsockgearS
Designed by a Marine Scout Sniper and OIF Veteran, a rifle rest tailored to the avid hunter and outdoorsman. Universally mounts to any tripod platform which incorporates 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 thread attachments. (patented)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Steel construction- to facilitate years of dependability
- Melonite finish provides superior corrosion resistance and added rigidity
- CNC machined aluminum knob, OD Green anodized
- UV resistant pads- specifically engineered to absorb rifle recoil and reduce muzzle jump
- Steel 1/4-20 mounting threads and 3/8-16 back up threads
- One handed operation
- Manufactured in the USA
LRA Send It Level has changed the game when it comes to precision shooting levels. If you want to take your long range game to the next level, the “Send iT” electronic level is your answer and here are some of the reasons why:
You never have to take your eyes off the reticle. The “Green” LED can be seen easily out of your peripheral vision and is far more accurate than mechanical levels.
While being mounted to a picatinny mount each LRA Send iT level is factory calibrated on multiple axis using 12 points. This calibration is completed for various mounting positions that the shooter may encounter. The factory calibration uses the 12 points of reference in an algorithm to ensure precision in a way that a standard level simply cannot. We have built in a user calibration mode that allows you to set the level true to your cross hairs. This mode can be set when you swap between rifles, and from multiple mounted positions! The Send iT level automatically recognizes and orients itself much like your smart phone orients the screen as you rotate your phone.
The levels “Green” LED indicates when the rifle is level and is 3-5 seconds faster than mechanical levels. 5 different sensitivity settings allowing the end user the flexibility to adjust to the precision needed for the task at hand. Send iT LED’s are superior in low light conditions and works with night vision/thermals scopes for no compromise tactical applications.
Battery check, Sleep Mode and a Tool-Less Battery Compartment ensures you will never lose power. The “Send iT” level comes with a low profile button head screw and 3/32" Allen wrench, in addition to the wing bolt for a tool-less on and off. Compatible with Picatinny and Weaver rails.
Requires .3" height clearance between the Picatinny rail and scope, and .83" width for mounting.
This is a game changer for anyone shooting long range!
Made In The USA
Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
Type III Hard Anodized.
Weight 1.5 oz .
100% Designed and made in the U.S.A.
The MARC M-LOK plate has been designed to mount to both (1.5”/38mm) Arca-Swiss tripod clamps and legacy Manfrotto tripod heads that use RC2/200PL attachment plates.
The Patent Pending design prevents horizontal movement with Manfrotto tripod heads, and accommodates for Arca-Swiss plate retention slots and Feisol retention plungers.
A lightweight option for mounting a rifle or spotting scope cage to a tripod.
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Official MAGPUL M-LOK hardware
- Removable recessed retention bolts
- Made in USA